SPEECTRA TWO is a comprehensive, organic plant-sourced, nutritional Vitamin F family (oil) supplement featuring a select blend.
It includes the rare omega fatty acids that present the body with a wide array of whole nutrients for cellular use.
An ultimate daily maintenance, cellular food supplement, providing key ingredients necessary for maximum efficiency: Vitamin K2 to accompany Vitamin D3; the complete Vitamin E complex (4 tocopherols + 4 tocotrienols); and a wide array of varied fatty acid sources for comprehensive daily nutrition
Best Use For:
• Fatty Acid Daily Maintenance
• Vitamins D3 , K2 , and Pro-Vitamin A
• Nutrition For Cells and Cell Membranes
• Impaired Digestion—Maximum Bio-Availability
• Fatty Acid Nutrition for Brain, Skin, Vital Organs
• Grapeseed Oil – Contains natural antioxidants cited to support normal heart, cardiovascular, and cell membrane function. Helps the body regulate LDL/ HDL balance.
• Pumpkin Seed Oil – A source of 10 valuable fatty acid complexes including: myristic acid, palmitic acid, oleic acid, linoleic acid, and linolenic acid.
• Hemp Seed (Organic) – A terrific source of essential fatty acids: linoleic, omega-6, alpha-linolenic, omega-3, and gamma linolenic acids. Unlike flax seed oil, hemp seed oil can be used continuously in the human diet without creating an imbalance in essential fatty acids. Contains powerful antioxidants.
• Black Cumin (Organic) – Often cited by researcher, Dr. Gary Null, as “the most important oil you can put in your system,” for its support of normal immune system performance. This valuable food was included in King Tut’s host of treasures.
• B-Carotene – Beta Carotene or Pro-Vitamin A. A red-orange pigment found in carrots and other fruits and vegetables; an antioxidant; helps with normal free radical processes. The human body requires Vitamin A for healthy skin and mucus membranes, immune system, as well as eye health.
• Vitamin D3 – Massively researched support for cell receptor metabolic activities. Provides bioactive Vitamin D to support normal bone density processes, healthy hormone activities, immune system support, and muscle activity integrity. • Sea Buckthorn – Supports the body’s normal protein regulatory mechanisms regarding blood flow and normal heart health. Cited to help the cellular processes that protect the DNA from ionizing radiation.
• Vitamin K2 -- The biological role of Vitamin K2 is to help move calcium into the proper areas –bones and teeth. It also helps remove calcium from areas where it shouldn’t be, such as in your arteries and soft tissues. Critically important with Vitamin D3 supplementation.
top of page
bottom of page